Our client is a multinational company in the financial services business, due to its growth is currently hiring:
Senior Credit Controller (Dutch speaker) (M/F)
Lisbon | Europe
- Undertake ad hoc reports and projects to improve and automate processes;
- General administrative duties;
- Resolve queries from underwriters and brokers;
- Reconciliation of banking balances;
- Payments’ control in order to ensure the correct reporting of cash and debt positions;
- Distribute monthly reports and correspondence of overdue accounts to clients;
- Edit brokers’ annual commissions form;
- Support new staff training and participate on new tasks transitions;
- Act as point of escalation for difficult to manage situations.
- Baccalaureate qualification;
- Professional experience in credit control or in other financial services;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (mandatory);
- Interest in a career in administration, insurance or shared services is required;
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Dynamism and proactivity;
- Ability to work as a member of various teams;
- Focused attention to detail, accuracy and quality.