Our Client is a international multi technology group based on innovation, investigation and development of high technology products. Due to its growth it intends to recruit:
The main activity of the candidate is for our project that we have in collaboration with 2 partners. In addition, there are other developments that are being carried out in the area where he would have to participate coordinating our participation. A part of the technical development in the projects and another part of the management of our offices in Lisbon is required.
- Master Engineer on Electronics, Telecommunication.
- Project management skills.
- Portuguese and English (Spanish will be considered a plus).
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a member of different teams;
- Focused attention to detail and accuracy, structured and autonomous working style;
- Organised, efficient and logical in the way carry out work.
- 5 years experience in development of embedded image processing devices.
- Confident with Linux Kernel, BSP generation.
- Experience with image sensor integration in embedded systems. Image processing embedded applications.
- Experience designing custom processor boards, battery operated systems, camera devices.
- Availability to travel abroad frequently (mainly to Netherlands).
If you believe that you are the right candidate, send us your Curriculum Vitae with the reference ENG.TI.18