Our Client is a Multinational company that acts in the financial sector. Due to its growth it intends to recruit:
Insurance Administration Manager (M / F)
- Managing senior teams and developing their skills;
- Interact with the Administration of other countries;
- Develop administrative policies;
- Review proactively customer service results in order to positively impact company results.
- Fluent English and German (Mandatory requirement);
- Experience in team management in the financial and customer area;
- Experience in project management, planning and budgeting;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills and understanding of Database;
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Certification or similar;
- Experience in operations management;
- Availability to travel.
- Well-developed skills of influence and persuasion;
- Ability to work, challenge and manage seniors;
- Strong analysis and problem solving / structuring skills;
- Creative, proactive and innovative;
- Presence, impact and influence;
- Leadership skills;
- Highly results oriented, with the energy and determination to succeed in an environment whose pace of response and leadership is key to success.