Claims Handler French
- Handle recoveries and insure the capacity to deal with recoveries in way;
- Manage, monitor and review losses;
- Seek ways to ensure added value appropriate spend;
- Review loss investigation on all claims;
- Identify emerging issues, formulate recommendations and develop appropriate action plans;
- Reviews of In-Field Adjuster (IFA) activity to monitor quality, delays and reports to agreed Service Levels.
- Chase-up IFAs on progress.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Insurance background and experience;
- Experience of working in an office environment, multinational and multi-lingual environment;
- Experience in high quality commercial environments;
- Professional English and Portuguese level (mandatory).
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and deal with demanding clients;
- Solution driven and customer oriented;
- Creativity and proactivity;
- Strong planning and execution skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Highly result driven with the ability to make things happen.