Our client is a multinational company in the financial services business, due to its growth is currently hiring:
Business Project Manager (M/F)
Lisbon | Europe
- Undertake business analysis and contribute to the production of business cases;
- Lead business improvement initiatives;
- Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff;
- Lead, facilitate and design workshops;
- Devise and lead progress mechanisms to ensure that the direction of each project is achieving the agreed goals;
- Research and monitor changes in the new practices and innovation.
- Masters degree in business, economics or engineering (with business experience) or an MBA;
- 5 years working experience including experience in leading complex change projects (certification in project;
- Consulting experience in insurance industry and/or financial services;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Knowledge and experience with digital transformation.
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Dynamism and proactivity;
- Highly result driven with the ability to make things happen;
- Have well developed analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- Strong planning and execution skills;
- Focused attention to detail, accuracy and quality.